freeside-daily question

Erich Zigler erichz at superhero.org
Fri May 31 12:53:56 PDT 2002

When I run freeside-1.4.0pre13's freeside-daily I get the following error....
The only change I've made to my perl modules is the sqlradius export patch
Ivan posted a week ago.

$ freeside-daily erich
DBD::Pg::st execute failed: ERROR:  ExecAppend: Fail to add null value in not
null attribute state at /usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.005/FS/Record.pm
line 524.
NOTICE:  current transaction is aborted, queries ignored until end of
transaction block
DBD::Pg::st fetchall_arrayref failed: no statement executing at
/usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.005/FS/Record.pm line 280.
WARNING: Event run but database not updated - error inserting cust_bill_event,
invnum #239, eventpart 2: Unknown invnum at
/usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.005/FS/cust_main.pm line 1279.
Error collecting, custnum88: WARNING: Event run but database not updated -
error inserting cust_bill_event, invnum #239, eventpart 2: Unknown invnum at
/usr/local/bin/freeside-daily line 43.

Is this anything I should be concerned about? And if so, where should I look
for debugging?

Thank you.

--
Remember:  every member of your 'target audience' also owns a broadcasting
station.  These 'targets' can shoot back.