[freeside] jobqueue not working

Stephen Bechard steve at destek.net
Thu May 2 19:53:49 PDT 2002

Be careful of the changes you made with the master.passwd file,
as the >> will continue to add duplicate users into the file and
only the first one will work, hence not updating your changes.

As far as the ic-radius radcheck table I am not sure, as I use
a Livingston Radius which it is just a flat file that is created
just fine by the svc_acct.export script.