[freeside] jobqueue not working

Stephen Bechard steve at destek.net
Thu May 2 04:49:23 PDT 2002

>From my experience with freeside, I found that
the `ps aux` showed the same results whether
I started the freeside-queued as root or freeside:

1.) From root:
    host# /usr/local/bin/freeside-queued freeside

2.) From freeside user:
    host# su - freeside
    bash$ /usr/local/bin/freeside-queued freeside

If I did started the queue using option 1 above
my jobqueues didn't run and I got the same errors
you are getting.

If I did started the queue using option 2 above
my jobqueues cleaned up and all was well.