Two Question

Luke Pfeifer freeside at globalli.com
Mon Mar 25 22:32:08 PST 2002

Hi There,

  Two Questions I have...and maybe some more programming I can submit if
these features are not built in.

  Does the system bill advance automatically when the daily script is run?
Lets say a customer is service goes from March 1 - March 31, can the
system be setup to bill them 15 days in advance of there next service
date?

  Also...with hosting accounts..I created a service called Disk Space.
When lets say a hosting account, includes 50 megs, it then shows 50 spots
for Provisioning Disk Space.  Is there a way around this or maybe better
yet, would it be easier to have a pull down on the main customer screen
where the account to be provioned can be selected from instead of once
line for each service?

  Let me know your thoughts and what the system may already include.  If
not I will try to write something up and once again contribute.

  I can be emailed personally at lpfeifer at globalli.com

Thanks Again everyone!

Luke