[freeside] Error when trying to access the .cgi's

Alan Murrell swasak at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 24 17:18:11 PST 2002

> In the future, PASTE EXACT ERROR MESSAGES.  It's not useful to post a
> otherwise usefully verbose problem report and trim the error messages with
> "..." because you don't think they're important.

Actually, what I posted was the *full* report; the "..." was actually part
of the report that came up.  I admit, I should have followed the report's
recommendation and "see compile error for rest".  My apologies.

> I'll assume you're talking about the problem from your previous message:
>
>   "small_custview" is not exported by the FS::CGI module at
>   /usr/local/etc/freeside/asp-global//global.asa line 16

Yes; same error :-)

Do you have any idea how I could find out what version the FS/FS/CGI.pm is?
Or is it possible to install/update it via CPAN?  Many of the Perl modules
(including Apache::ASP) were installed via RPM (from the Mandrake 8.2 CDs).
Those that Mandrake didn't have, I installed via CPAN.  There may be a
problem with the Apache::ASP RPM, so I'm going to remove it and try
installing it via CPAN, and see if that is indeed the problem.  If I have
success, you will be the first to hear :-)

Alan Murrell swasak at hotmail.com