[freeside] First Month Charges

Luke Pfeifer freeside at globalli.com
Wed Mar 20 09:29:51 PST 2002

Take a look at the script I wrote.  All you would need to do is add a new
package for your new customers and make sure that you select First Month
Full Charge.......The first time they get billed they will be billed for
service from their start date(to the end of the month) the next bill will
be from the first of the month to the end of the month.

Good Luck with it..

Luke