[freeside] Cant Send invoice Email error

ivan ivan at 420.am
Thu Mar 7 06:16:53 PST 2002

Thanks, that's a good data point.  I'd much rather figure out what's wrong
with MailTools 1.43 than recommend and old version.

I just checked in changes to report mail errors better.  You might try to
backport them to 1.3.1 and report your experience with MailTools 1.43, and
folks using 1.4.0 snapshots and having mail problems might also want to
try it:

http://www.sisd.com/cgi-bin/cvsweb/freeside/FS/FS/cust_bill.pm.diff?r1=1.20&r2=1.22