[freeside] Cant Send invoice Email error

System Administrator - Andrew Wafula sysadmin at gatewayonline.co.ke
Thu Mar 7 04:45:41 PST 2002

Ok,

I managed to fix that thru the filesystem counters. However, I still get the
same error and no trace output from Debug.

Software error:
Can't send invoice email! at /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.6.0/FS/cust_main.pm
line 838.

since we added one line.

I tried changing the value in smtpmachine from mail.gatewayonline.co.ke to
just mail but it wont work still. Would it work if I tried putting an IP
Address instead or do you think we look for the problem elsewhere.

Andrew