Email not being sent

Rick Eicher II rick at pbol.net
Tue Mar 5 12:03:58 PST 2002

I am still hammering on this freeside system. As it stands now I get no
email being sent and nothing in any of the logs (email logs & apache logs).

I have written a short net::smtp script to test this out. My test script
works with out flaw, so I know that the email server is fine. (can telenet
to port 25)

But when I try to bill a customer with the bill now link I get no email and
no errors of any kind.

I thought that maybe the cust_bill.pm was not running so I remove a ';' from
one of the lines. This quickly brought out an error, which is good.

After speaking with ivan in that irc, i put Debug => 1 in the new
Mail::Internet construct. This is to turn on some more error messages. But I
still get nothing in the logs of any kind.

As it stands now I am lost. With out any errors to go by I have no idea
where to look next.

Anyone have a map that I can look at?

Thanks for all the help so far,
rick