[freeside] 1.4.0pre14

Kristian Hoffmann khoff at pc-intouch.com
Fri Jun 14 23:11:29 PDT 2002

sqlmail is an export for svc_acct, svc_domain, and svc_forward.  The
reason that it only shows up in svc_domain has to do with Mark's comments
on exporttype2svcdb.  I thought we checked those changes in, but
apparently we didn't.  I'll ask Mark.

Other than that, the export is designed to work with a stock courier-imap
installation.  Exim can also be made to work with it.  I can share
configuration examples if you'd like.

-Kristian