[freeside] Question regarding exports in 1.4.0_pre13

Vlad Sedov vlad at humbleguys.net
Wed Jun 12 12:26:46 PDT 2002

Aha.. cool..

Basically, what I'm trying to accomplish, is to create an export that
will execute a script locally (on the freeside server) without using
SSH... All of our services are in SQL, so it's just easier to make a
perl script that adds the needed rows to the radius and mail server
databases...
Hence I was wondering about how the password was passed to the exports.

but I have a starting point now, so thanks!

Vlad