[freeside] accessing reseller_type from export modules

ivan at 420.am ivan at 420.am
Mon Jul 22 14:32:56 PDT 2002

On Mon, Jul 22, 2002 at 04:20:27PM -0500, Vlad Sedov wrote:
> Hello -
>
> is it possible to access the agent and agent type variables in the
> export modules?...

Possible, I suppose, but it'll break provisioning for any unlinked
accounts...

> our usernames in RADIUS are in the "user/reseller_type at domain.com"
> format (i know, it's weird)..

Username duplicate detection probably won't work either...

> we can get the user's domain like this (e.g. inside of the
> _export_insert subroutine of sqlradius.pm) -
>
> my $domain = $svc_acct->svc_domain->domain;
>
> how would I access the reseller_type in this fashion?

There's no such thing as "reseller_type".

You might want something like
$svc_acct->cust_svc->cust_pkg->cust_main->agent->agent_type->agent_type
(see the perl API documentation for details) but I'd recommend against
using a customer-centric value in account provisioning as it'll break
things for unlinked accounts.  RADIUS groups or a RADIUS attribute seem
like better choices.