fs-setup quits with ARRAY error at line 209

Bryan Fields Bryan at uwavecom.net
Sun Jul 7 20:12:47 PDT 2002

Hi all,

I am just setting up freeside 1.4.0b2 for evaluation on my desktop here,
running RH 7.1 with updates, MySQL 3.23.51, perl 5.6.1 (all perl modules
required via cpan), apache 1.3.23 with mod_perl 1.26, and kernel 2.4.18.

I have follow the install instructions as best as i can.
I added users to the sys and data base, set the Makefile flag for MySql,
installed all the modules and config.

I choose the Apache::ASP method, installed under /opt/fs/html/, everything is
chown to freeside.  I then added a Freeside user "test", ran bin/fs-setup
--default-table-type=InnoDB test as the freeside user. I was asked the first
3 questions, and I got a error at this point, and tried it with out the
"--default-table-type=InnoDB" option, and received the same error.

I have append the whole output of the fs-setup program below:
--
$ bin/fs-setup test --default-table-type=InnoDB

Freeside tracks the RADIUS User-Name, check attribute Password and
reply attribute Framed-IP-Address for each user.  You can specify additional
check and reply attributes (or you can add them later with the
fs-radius-add-check and fs-radius-add-reply programs).

First enter any additional RADIUS check attributes you need to track for each
user, separated by whitespace.
:

Now enter any additional reply attributes you need to track for each user,
separated by whitespace.
:

Do you wish to enable the tracking of a second, separate shipping/service
address?
: [y/N]:N
Can't use an undefined value as an ARRAY reference at bin/fs-setup line 209,
<STDIN> line 3.
--

I have searched the web, and the Mail archives, and found nothing.  Anyone
have any ideas?  I would like to use freeside, as the webdemo looked cool,

--
Bryan Fields