[freeside] Re: fs-setup chokes

ivan ivan at 420.am
Thu Jan 31 15:08:11 PST 2002

You did not create the
  /usr/local/etc/freeside/counters.DBI:mysql:host=localhost;dbname=freeside/
directory as documented in httdocs/docs/install.html:

- Create the `/usr/local/etc/freeside/counters.datasrc', and
`/usr/local/etc/freeside/export.datasrc' directories for each datasrc
(owned by the freeside user).

Please read and follow all steps in the installation documentation before
posting to the mailing list.  Thank you.