fs-setup chokes

Lanny Baron lnb at crosswind.net
Thu Jan 31 14:54:20 PST 2002

Hello Ivan,
I did what you said, ran bin/fs-setup freeside

Now enter any additional reply attributes you need to track for each user,
separated by whitespace.
:
install_driver(mysql) failed: Can't locate DBD/mysql.pm in @INC (@INC
contains: /usr/libdata/perl/5.00503/mach /usr/libdata/perl/5.00503
/usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.005/i386-freebsd
/usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.005) at (eval 1) line 3.
Perhaps the DBD::mysql perl module hasn't been fully installed,
or perhaps the capitalisation of 'mysql' isn't right.
Available drivers: ExampleP, Proxy.
at /usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.005/FS/UID.pm line 82

I have mysql running for some other apps, and it was the default install
from FreeBSD ports.

Thank you for your help.

Lanny