fs-setup chokes

Lanny Baron lnb at crosswind.net
Thu Jan 31 13:41:54 PST 2002

Hi,
Well the demo looks great :) I have followed the instructions to install
fireside. When I get to bin/fs-setup freeside

Enter the maximum username length: 10

Freeside tracks the RADIUS attributes User-Name, check attribute Password
and
reply attribute Framed-IP-Address for each user.  You can specify additional
check and reply attributes.  First enter any additional RADIUS check
attributes
you need to track for each user, separated by whitespace.
:

Now enter any additional reply attributes you need to track for each user,
separated by whitespace.
:
Can't open
/usr/local/etc/freeside/dbdef.DBI:mysql:host=localhost;dbname=freeside:
Permission denied at /usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.005/DBIx/DBSchema.pm
line 154, <STDIN> chunk 3.

The version of Freeside: freeside-1.3.1.tar.gz
The OS: FreeBSD 4.3-STABLE
Perl Version: This is perl, version 5.005_03 built for i386-freebsd

Thanks for help here. My knowledge of perl is  :(

Lanny