Undefined subroutine &Apache::ASP::handler called

Rick Eicher II rick at pbol.net
Wed Jan 23 09:47:28 PST 2002

I have installed freeside-1.4.0pre7. When I click on the configuration link
I get: "Internal Server Error". By taking a look into the logs I see:
"Undefined subroutine &Apache::ASP::handler called".

I have search the archives and came up with no matches for this. I search
google and get four hits for this error. After reading through them I have
come up empty handed.

I double checked I had Apache::ASP install correctly. Here a read out:

	cpan> install Bundle::Apache::ASP
	CPAN: Storable loaded ok
	Going to read /root/.cpan/Metadata
	 Database was generated on Wed, 23 Jan 2002 11:25:31 GMT
	MLDBM is up to date.
	MLDBM::Sync is up to date.