[freeside] Freeside 1.4.0pre7 & ICRadius 0.18.1

ivan ivan at 420.am
Mon Jan 14 12:34:53 PST 2002

On Thu, Jan 10, 2002 at 11:11:33PM +0200, The Wizard wrote:
> Great that works now after I have changes the permissions to the
> directory holding the freeside database. Just one more silly question.
> Where would I setup the radreply items for a certain service ?

Specify RADIUS reply attributes when you run bin/ fs-setup, or use
bin/fs-radius-add-reply to add reply attributes later.
(use bin/fs-radius-add-check to add check attributes later.)

Then run bin/dbdef-create, restart Apache and go to
"Add/Edit service definitions" on the main menu.

> Is the radgroupreply not jet implimented in freeside ?

radgroupreply?  Don't thing so, just radcheck and radreply.  Point me to
docs?