[freeside] svc_acct.export

Edward Shabotinsky lanshark at bsinet.net
Fri Jan 11 20:20:38 PST 2002

hm, interesting
looks like permissions problem.
usually mysql_data_dir owned by mysql user and nobody else ( except 'root'
of course)
i am not familiar with rh, but it looks like uid/gid problem
sometimes rh does tricky things with permissions :-) and user/group.
i would try to put freeside user in mysql group.
this is what i have on my mysql_dir
22:31:28(root at abra)# ls -las
1 drwxr-xr-x   2  root     wheel    512 Sep 26 01:08 db-backup/
3 drwx------   8  mysql  mysql  2560  Jan 11 17:29  mysql/

Edward Shabotinsky
System Engineer
BritesiteINet Inc.