export

Edward Shabotinsky lanshark at bsinet.net
Thu Jan 3 22:31:14 PST 2002

Hi,
system running fbsd4.4-stable and freeside 1.4.7pre
everything is working fine, except export ( well in correct way :-) ).
Created pop/ppp account ( decided to have combine for dialup and mail
user ),
also have radcheck and radreply tables in mysql database.
running svc_acct.export as freeside user:
First thing is error message 'Use of uninitialized value at
./svc_acct.export line 352'
looks like it's harmless
Second is that when I look into freeside.radcheck and freeside.radreply
tables
I have username domainname together like this " joedomain.com" instead just
" joe ".
what happen? does anybody have similar problem or something wrong in my
configuration?
for 'svsdomain' part pop/ppp account service I have fixed and number for
svc_domain.
I also tried 'default' and 'off', but when I got to the point where editing
cust.'s service properties it's shows
empty dropdown menu for domain name.
Is this the proper way translating from joe at domainname.com users mail box to
joedomainname.com for