[freeside] another general question

Kristian Hoffmann khoff at pc-intouch.com
Wed Feb 20 16:07:45 PST 2002

If I understand what you're saying, you can already do that.  You can
write your own scripts for svc_accts and such.  See the
"shellmachine-useradd" and similar configuration files.  I guess the
svcpart (identifier for a specific service) could be passed to the script
as well.  Then you could do some sort of select statement and do different
things for different types of services.

-Kristian