[freeside] another general question

Kristian Hoffmann khoff at pc-intouch.com
Wed Feb 20 01:33:57 PST 2002

Then I don't think I'll be much help at this point.  That doesn't sound
like anything we've done that's not in the current development code.  To
answer your question, no you can't specify different add/modify/delete
scripts for the same type of service.  Ohh, there's an idea.

Ivan.  How about a table called something like part_svc_event where you
can set add/modify/etc. scripts for different svcparts?

Vlad.  If you'd like to give us a better idea of what you're after, maybe
it could get added to the TODO list and get picked up by someone.

-Kristian