public bug database / TODO

ivan ivan at 420.am
Sun Feb 10 08:39:17 PST 2002

A public bug/feature database is now available at
<http://pouncequick.420.am/rt/>

The user/password is guest/guest

It's pretty rough - started off as just the old TODO file from the
distribution fed through a perl script and a bunch of emails with feature
requests, but I expect it will get better with time.  I have things
separated into "for 1.4.0" and "later" and some rough severity levels
assigned.  Of course, the actual order things get done in is also
influenced by my customers and what other developers contribute.