[freeside] Problems with Freeside

Micheal Ennis maennis at netcomm-jm.com
Tue Feb 5 12:37:48 PST 2002

I am back! After Ivan dismissed me so abruptly, I decided to take
another look at Apache. I found an undocumented command:
 "AllowOverride Limit" I changed it to "AllowOverride All" and now
Freeside can Authenticate with a text file. The current problem is this;
when I add a user I don't get positive confirmation, in fact I get a
blank screen...no message. And then when I do a retrieve to see if the
record was added..the record was not......any ideas???

Mike