[freeside] ASP error

ivan ivan at 420.am
Tue Feb 5 12:31:35 PST 2002

Does the file
/usr/local/etc/freeside/dbdef.DBI:Pg:host=localhost;dbname=freeside
exist?

First guess haven't run fs-setup, as per httemplate/docs/install.html:

  As the freeside UNIX user, run bin/fs-setup username to create the
  database tables, passing the username of a Freeside user you created
  above:
      $ su freeside
      $ bin/fs-setup username

If that's the case, please make sure you follow *ALL STEPS* in the
installation instructions before attempting to use the web interface or
posting to the mailing list for assistance.

Second guess, maybe something wrong with the permissions on
/usr/local/etc/freeside/ ?  Perhaps you ran fs-setup, and it reported an
error rather than "Freeside database initialized sucessfully"?