[freeside] Troubles with cust_pay_batch

Steve Poirier steve at inet-technologies.com
Mon Feb 4 14:57:57 PST 2002

----- Original Message -----
From: "ivan" <ivan at 420.am>
To: <ivan-freeside at sisd.com>
Sent: Friday, February 01, 2002 9:18 PM
Subject: Re: [freeside] Troubles with cust_pay_batch

> On Thu, Jan 31, 2002 at 09:05:14PM -0500, Steve Poirier wrote:
> > Hello all,
> >
> > I'm having some problems with the cust_pay_batch table which is supposed
> > contain the cc bills to process.
> >
> > Some accounts are billed, but not added to this table after being billed
by
> > the script. Someone experienced this kind of problem?
>
> Are other accounts billed and added to the cust_pay_batch table as
> expected, or are you saying nothing is added to the table?

Yes, almost every accounts that need to be charged are making their way to
the cust_pay_batch with no problems at all. The others, for reasons I can't
figure out, just get billed but are not inserted into the cust_pay_batch. I
discovered it while sending late payment notices for customers who are on
printed bills.

> You do realise that only customers with payby set to `CARD' will be added
> to the cust_pay_batch table?

I verified the accounts in the database and the payby is set to CARD. I
realized that it happened with only 2 accounts, i'll keep an eyes on these 2
accounts and see if they get inserted at the next update. Maybe it was a
failed transaction.

> Are you using the -c option to freeside-bill ?

Yes i'm using it, by the way, is it only used to reprint past invoices when
they are late or it does?

Thanks for your help!

__
Steve Poirier