[freeside] Troubles with cust_pay_batch

Jeff Finucane jeff at cmh.net
Fri Feb 1 12:06:08 PST 2002

"Steve Poirier" <steve at inet-technologies.com> wrote on Thu, 31 Jan 2002 21:05:14 -0500....

+----------
| From: "Steve Poirier" <steve at inet-technologies.com>
| To: <ivan-freeside at sisd.com>
| Subject: [freeside] Troubles with cust_pay_batch
|
| I'm having some problems with the cust_pay_batch table which is supposed to
| contain the cc bills to process.
|
| Some accounts are billed, but not added to this table after being billed by
| the script. Someone experienced this kind of problem?

  I use the cust_pay_batch table regularly and have not experienced this.
Often I see $0 invoices created by freeside-bill, but those are the only
ones which fail to find their way into the cust_pay_batch when I have
the collect flag on.  What version of freeside are you using?

jeff at cmh.net

"There is no worse tyranny than to force a man to pay for what he does
 not want merely because you think it would be good for him."

 Professor Bernardo de le Paz
  [ R.A. Heinlein -- "The Moon is a Harsh Mistress" ]