[freeside] OpenSRS Support

dov at ixserve.net dov at ixserve.net
Tue Aug 27 12:48:02 PDT 2002

Question: While going through your Freeside install instructions, I get an
error with freeside-adduser like this:

root# freeside-adduser -c -h /usr/local/etc/freeside/htpasswd freeside
Can't exec "htpasswd": No such file or directory at
/usr/local/bin/freeside-adduser line 22.
htpasswd failed: -1 at /usr/local/bin/freeside-adduser line 22.

I have done everything by-the-book as per
http://www.sisd.com/freeside/devdocs/install.html

Helps?

-dov