[freeside] Install SQL problem with Invoices

ivan at 420.am ivan at 420.am
Fri Aug 23 13:32:13 PDT 2002

> Mysql 2.23.48 (-Max-Log)

(probably 3.23.48)

> Did I miss something in the setup I am not aware of, or is this something
> dealing with using MySQL instead of postgresql?

The installation instructions said:

  MySQL versions before 4.1 do not support standard SQL subqueries and are
  NOT SUPPORTED. If you are a developer who wishes to contribute MySQL
  3.x/4.0 support, see ticket #438 in the bug-tracking system and ask on
  the -devel mailing list.

Please read the fine manual before bothering the mailing list.