Customer Add Error: Illegal of empty (numeric) domsvc

Mario Zuppini tribune at cybersol.com.au
Tue Apr 23 19:04:24 PDT 2002

After once again going through the mailing lists cant find help so i'll
try this..

Have finally come around to installing Freeside 1.4.0pre11 and trying to
install the first customer just as a test, with
all the fields completed im getting the following error..

Error: Illegal or empty (numeric) domsvc:

Now this is the package that im using for the customer, $1 Hour.

Service	 Table	 Field	 Modifier
1 <http://203.34.142.9/aspdocs/edit/part_svc.cgi?1> 	 $1
<http://203.34.142.9/aspdocs/edit/part_svc.cgi?1> Hour	 svc_acct
username	 Default
_password	 Default
popnum	 Default
uid	 Default
dir	 Default
slipip	 Fixed 	0.0.0.0
seconds	 Fixed 	180000
domsvc	 Fixed

Now im not sure about the *domsvc* bit at the end for the package so
i've set it to fixed going off the error message i thought i have to set
a number to this but it has a drop down box that is empty. As I was
getting another error before I had it set to anything about Illegal or
error (number) domsvc..I added this package to help out with the domsvc
as they seem linked.

21 <http://203.34.142.9/aspdocs/edit/part_svc.cgi?21> 	 Domain
<http://203.34.142.9/aspdocs/edit/part_svc.cgi?21> 	 svc_domain
domain	 Fixed 	cybersol.com.au

Now after still having done this, im getting the error above when i try
to add a user. Sorry if this is not enough information please just reply
back asking for details and i'll hand them over..

Machine : i386
OS : Debian 2.2
Radius : IC-Radius 0.18.1
Freeside v1.4.0pre11
Perl v5.6.1
Server version: Apache/1.3.23 (Unix) Debian GNU/Linux (apache is running
as the freeside user)

Please feel free to contact us with any further queries.

Thank You

Mario Zuppini
Systems Administrator

Total Cybersolutions