Verisgin

Walter Grace wegrace at ga.prestige.net
Sun Sep 30 22:29:42 PDT 2001

We use Verisign for our credit card proccessing and I saw on the freeside
web page that it is supported (signio).
However, I have not seen anyone mention in the archives that they use them
or any reference to them in the documentation.

I've also searched through the code and only see reference to cybercash,
payment.net, authorize.net, etc.

Does anyone use them? and is there any docs on setting this up?

Otherwise, I am going to integrate the payflowpro perl scripts that I
downloaded from Verisign into my installation of freeside.

Thanks

Walter Grace