[freeside] print_text usage

Jeff Finucane jeff at cmh.net
Wed Sep 26 21:46:36 PDT 2001

"Christopher Brill" <cb at majornet.com>:

   Thank you for your message of Wed, 26 Sep 2001 19:05:21 -0700....

+----------
| From: "Christopher Brill" <cb at majornet.com>
| To: <ivan-freeside at sisd.com>
| Subject: [freeside] print_text usage
|
| What is the correct format for calling the print_text sub in cust_bill..
| what args do I have to have present or pass to it?  I am using this to print
| an invoice to stdout which is then dumped to an outbound email script that
| delivers a post payment invoice via email

  Hey!  that's an enormously useful thing to do... i keep meaning to but
never seem to get a round tuit

jeff at cmh.net

"There is no worse tyranny than to force a man to pay for what he does
 not want merely because you think it would be good for him."

 Professor Bernardo de le Paz
  [ R.A. Heinlein -- "The Moon is a Harsh Mistress" ]