Importing complete customer setup

Bob Roswell broswell at syssrc.com
Mon Sep 10 21:53:50 PDT 2001

I am trying to automatically set up accounts for students who have registered for a class (in a different system) on a regular basis.

I have figured out how to import the basic customer information using TEMPLATE_cust_main.import, but I am a bit stuck on how to import the the rest of the information that fills in packages and services information.

The svc_*.import routines in ./bin seem to assume that the new customer information is already in PASSWORD, SHADOW and USER files.

Bob Roswell
System Source
338 Clubhouse Road
Hunt Valley, MD  21031