Need help.

Brad Dameron bdameron at tscnet.com
Wed Oct 31 16:51:42 PST 2001

After fixing the mod_perl problem and trying to start apache I now get this
error:

perl_tie_hash: Can't locate object method "TIEHASH" via package
"Apache::Table"
(perhaps you forgot to load "Apache::Table"?) at
/usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/
5.6.1/HTML/Mason/ApacheHandler.pm line 365.
Syntax error on line 340 of /var/conf/apache/httpd.conf:
Can't locate object method "get" via package "Apache::Table" (perhaps you
forgot
 to load "Apache::Table"?) at
/usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.6.1/HTML/Mason/Ap
acheHandler.pm line 365.
Compilation failed in require at /var/conf/apache/handler.pl line 15.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /var/conf/apache/handler.pl line 15.
Compilation failed in require at /var/conf/apache/httpd.conf line 339.

I downloaded the latest cvs of the handler.pl and it gives the same error. I
am using perl 5.6.1. I re-installed Apache::Table just to see if it was out
of date or installed wrong. The error looks to be a issue with Mason. So I
re-installed that as well. Still the same error occurs. Any help would be
appreciated.

---
Brad Dameron									Network Account Executive
TSCNet Inc.								         	www.tscnet.com
Silverdale, WA.									1-888-8TSCNET