[freeside] Error message when adding users/

ivan ivan at 420.am
Wed Oct 31 08:05:04 PST 2001

On Tue, Oct 30, 2001 at 07:34:46PM -0800, Tyler Hardison wrote:
> Hi while adding users to the system, I am getting the following message:
>
> Error: Unknown local account (specified literally)
>
> Any ideas on how to fix this?

You probably put a (local) email address in for email invoices.  Freeside
stores these as references to the database records, so (for example) they
follow username changes.

I'm guessing you put in the email address that you were creating, and got
that error because it didn't exist yet.  This is fixed in 1.4.  With
1.3.1, add the invoicing email address afterwords.