[freeside] 1.4.0pre4

Brad Dameron bdameron at tscnet.com
Mon Oct 29 12:04:32 PST 2001

I have mod perl installed into my apache. When I do a httpd -l it shows it
installed. But it will not allow me to use the <Perl> command which I see is
part of mod_perl.

---
Brad Dameron									Network Account Executive
TSCNet Inc.								         	www.tscnet.com
Silverdale, WA.									1-888-8TSCNET