[freeside] Verisgin

ivan ivan at 420.am
Mon Oct 1 00:32:28 PDT 2001

On Mon, Oct 01, 2001 at 01:28:59AM -0400, Walter Grace wrote:
> We use Verisign for our credit card proccessing and I saw on the freeside
> web page that it is supported (signio).
> However, I have not seen anyone mention in the archives that they use them
> or any reference to them in the documentation.
>
> I've also searched through the code and only see reference to cybercash,
> payment.net, authorize.net, etc.

paymentnet became signio was borged by Verisign.

> Does anyone use them? and is there any docs on setting this up?

You could try installing
ftp://ftp.minivend.com/pub/minivend3/payment/CCLib.pm.paymentnet as
CCLib.pm and following the CyberCash instructions.  No idea if this works
with the current Payflow pro service.

> Otherwise, I am going to integrate the payflowpro perl scripts that I
> downloaded from Verisign into my installation of freeside.

You may want to consider encapsulating that as
Business::OnlinePayment::PayflowPro rather than modifying Freeside itself.
That way you won't have to redo your changes to use a new version of
Freeside.

All new payment processing will be done via Business::OnlinePayment
modules - 1.4 has been deployed with Business::OnlinePayment::AuthorizeNet
and Business::OnlinePayment::BankOfAmerica so far.