Freeside draft checks scheme changes

Jeff Foster jfoste at woodward.com
Tue Nov 6 08:13:51 PST 2001

I've started work on support for draft checks againist
user's bank accounts. I want to run this past you before
I get too far into it. I would like to alter cust_main
to add these columns -

alter table cust_main add column routingnum varchar(12);
alter table cust_main add column accountnum varchar(20);
alter table cust_main add column checknum varchar(8);

Where:
	routingnum - bank routing number
	accountnum - customer's account number
	checknum - next check number to use

I could have re-used some of the credit card and invoice
fields but didn't think that it was the best way to go.

Comments/Questions please.

Jeff Foster
jfoste at woodward.com

***
The information in this e-mail is confidential and intended solely for the
individual or entity to whom it is addressed. If you have received this
e-mail in error please notify the sender by return e-mail, delete this
e-mail, and refrain from any disclosure or action based on the information.
****