Multiply ISP's

Adam Rose adamr at eaze.net
Wed May 30 13:04:57 PDT 2001

Interesting situation, we have two ISPs who share the same mail space
and radius.  We need to keep these company's seperate in that they can
only administer their own accounts.  I could run two seperate iterations
of Freeside, but I run into export issues in going to  the same mail
machine and radius (icradius). The two ISP's have seperate GID's and one
starts at UID 10000. The current program(home-grown) has both ISP's in the
same database and uses seperate interfaces to distinguish the two.

I looked at the /usr/local/et/freeside/mapsecrets persona and I am unsure
if this will do what I am thinking. (using two seperate secrets
files--pointing to seperate databases)

Thank you for any input you can give.

Freeside 1.3.0
Linux 2.2.18