Questions - Authorizenet and Freeside

Wes Weems wweems at fix.net
Thu May 24 12:27:18 PDT 2001

Anyone out there have freeside billing with authorize.net? Ive so far.. done
the following:

created /usr/local/etc/freeside/conf.../cybercash2

which has 3 blank lines and 4th with the word mauthonly....

Installed CCLib.pm_authorizenet02 or whatever... as CCLib.pm and edited it
so that its using the correct account info.

(authorize.net support said to post to
https://secure.authorize.net/gateway/transact.dll)

As things sit right now I get "Cybercash error, inv #35:" and thats it....
not error messages like it did with previous problems. Anyone have authorize
net workin properly with their freeside installation that could assist me?

WEs