More questions regardign FS::cust_main

wes weems wweems at fix.net
Mon May 21 22:43:20 PDT 2001

I got customers successfully being added.... and I know with many
languages... you can get an "insert id" (ie custnum is returned after
inserting the record) I wanted this because I have a list of previous
balances too... and if I could have the customer insert work I could then
insert into the correct table, the owed dollar amount for that particular
custnum. If this wont work I suppose that ok... I just wanna try and avoid
having to do any work that could be donw with scripting =)

Thanks everyone!
Wes