Suggestion on money_char improvements

Andrew Wafula awafula2000 at yahoo.co.uk
Sun May 20 22:25:56 PDT 2001

Hello,

Following my recent questions on money_char, i would like to suggest that
money_char be used as well in cust_bill.cgi and cust_main.cgi so that the
charges are seen in whatever money_char is used in a particular country
instead of the default dollar currecny. This would make it such that the
system has one monetary unit in its entirety rather than only for the
invoicing part. I guess this would be something others would appreciate as
well.
By the way, I sorted it out by modifying cust_bill.cgi and cust_main.cgi to
suit my need by replacing the literal \$ with Shs.

Thanks for all the help Ivan, it is appreciated, in fact, it helped me get a
better idea of what the code actually does.

Andrew