Software error: When viewwing some invoices

Andrew Wafula awafula2000 at yahoo.co.uk
Sun May 20 22:18:13 PDT 2001

Hello once again,

System Parameters:
OS: RedHat Linux 6.2 Kernel 2.2.14-5.0
Perl: 5.005_03 Built for 1386_linux
Mysql: Ver 11.15 Distrib 3.23.38 for pc-linux-gnu (i686)
BDI: version 1.15
DBD:mysql 2.0900
Freeside: 1.3.0

This is one I simply can't figure out. I get this error on some invoices, specifically those with In-house credits. Why the error refers to refunds, I don't understand since there is nothing under the refunds coloumn. I have searched the archives and havent found anything similar. The error is below:

Software error:

Can't locate object method "setfield" via package "cust_refund" at /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.005/FS/Record.pm line 318.
I hope I have given enough information on this. If you do need more information I am willing to add it.
Thanks for your help.

Andrew