[freeside] Changing of money_char does not affect system

Andrew Wafula awafula2000 at yahoo.co.uk
Sat May 19 04:38:04 PDT 2001

Hi,

It just does not seem to work. I even went and changed $money_char to 'Shs'
in cust_bill.pm, which was what worked in FS 1.2.3 and still to no avail.
Apparently the cust_bill.pm in the perl directory tree has the literal
string 'Shs' in the places that the money char is required but still I don't
get any changes in the display. Could there be a problem or is it forcing a
read from somewhere else.
Is $money_char fixed at installation eg when running bin/fs-setup or can it
be changed by just modifying the file FS::cust_bill and maybe reinstalling
the Perl Modules?

Andrew