Security

Shane Chrisp shane at 2000cn.com.au
Fri May 18 03:35:16 PDT 2001

Ivan,

 Thanks for your hard work on the freeside. I am still playing with it and
learning about its different components and seting it up in different ways.
I have a couple of questions though.

1) When you setup an agent, should they be able to see and change plans,
   services etc? I can only see access restrictions being placed on at
   the Apache .htaccess level an not at the DB level. Am I correct or
   have I missed something.

2) I would like to modify the domain module to email a different tld and was
   wondering which files I will need to modify. If I can get them to work I
   will get them back to you so that you may incorporate them into the next
   release.

3) I am getting an error when I try to add a domain and it was caused by the
MX
   records in the file. How should this file read? I understand that it
should
   read like: 100 mailserver1.domain.com and 200 mailserver2.domain.com on
   seperate lines? Is that right?

Regards
Shane Chrisp