E-Mail

rdailey at colusanet.com rdailey at colusanet.com
Wed May 2 16:46:28 PDT 2001

Well, thank you all for your help.  We've got freeside up and running and
have been using it for a bit, quite happily.  A very nice piece of
software, indeed.  Thank you, Ivan, for everything.

Not to seem as though I was buttering you up, but I want to have new users
get an E-Mail account with their dial-up.  No shell, no way.  Do I need to
set their shell to a fake?  I'm assuming that the necessary files will be
exported as part of the svc_acct.export or svc_acct_sm.export scripts and
into the export.* directory, as the users file.

Any help?  If not, thanks anyway for one of the best OpenSource projects
out there.

Rick Dailey
ColusaNET
<mailto:%2F%2Frdailey at colusanet.com>rdailey at colusanet.com