[freeside] Radreply table

ivan ivan at 420.am
Wed May 2 06:13:51 PDT 2001

You need to specify any desired RADIUS reply attributes when you run
fs-setup, and any accounts you wish to export to RADIUS need to have an IP
address (slipip) defined: a static IP or `0.0.0.0'.

On Wed, May 02, 2001 at 08:07:25AM -0500, Don Griffey wrote:
> I am still not able to generate a radreply table for ICRADIUS from freeside. I am also not clear on what the source of the attribute-value pair in the radreply table is. Does the creation of this information depend on the configuration of the Service? I
f so could someone cite a brief example of a Service configuration the would generate these attributes?

--
meow