Great software, but...

rdailey at colusanet.com rdailey at colusanet.com
Tue Mar 27 16:13:15 PST 2001

Incredibly sorry about posting in HTML.  My question was:

Well, it is all up and running, but I'm not sure about one thing.  Right
now, when I export to a Radius users file, each entry is in the following
format:

username   Password = "password",
         Framed-Address = "0.0.0.0"

Whereas I would prefer to have it export the following format:

username   Auth-Type = Local, Password = "password"

Any suggestions. (Specifically, how to force it to not specify Framed-Address)

Rick Dailey
ColusaNET
<mailto:%2F%2Frdailey at colusanet.com>rdailey at colusanet.com

www.colusanet.com
xDSL, ISDN, and Dial-up throughout the US and Canada, Wireless on the Sutter Buttes, N. CAL.