Problem running fs-radius-add-reply under 1.3.1

Robert Haskins rhaskins at ziplink.net
Sat Jun 9 18:46:19 PDT 2001

I am trying to get Freeside 1.3.1 running under following configuration:

Solaris 8
pgsql 7.1.1
DBI-1.16
DBD-Pg-0.95
Perl 5.6.1

I'm re-installing freeside 1.3.1 after dropping the old database I had.
I'm trying to add RADIUS reply attributes and I get errors. (It doesn't
matter if I try to add them as part of the fs-setup script or the
fs-radius-add-reply; they both fail, with slightly different errors
though.) Here is a complete listing of what is happening when trying to
run the standalone fs-radius-add-reply script:

bash-2.05$ ./fs-radius-add-reply freeside

Enter the additional RADIUS reply attributes you need to track for
each user, separated by whitespace.
:User-Service Framed-Protocol
NOTICE:  identifier "svc_acct__radius_user_service_flag" will be
truncated to "svc_acct__radius_user_service_f"
NOTICE:  identifier "svc_acct__radius_framed_protocol" will be truncated
to "svc_acct__radius_framed_protoco"
NOTICE:  identifier "svc_acct__radius_framed_protocol_flag" will be
truncated to "svc_acct__radius_framed_protoco"
DBD::Pg::db do failed: ERROR:  ALTER TABLE: column name
"svc_acct__radius_framed_protoco" already exists in table "part_svc"
Error executing ALTER TABLE part_svc ADD
svc_acct__radius_Framed_Protocol_flag char(1) NULL;: ERROR:  ALTER
TABLE: column name "svc_acct__radius_framed_protoco" already exists in
table "part_svc"

Now you must run dbdef-create.
--
Here is the error I get when I try to add the as part of the fs-setup
script with a clean database:

bash-2.05$ ./fs-setup freeside

Enter the maximum username length: 20

Freeside tracks the RADIUS attributes User-Name, check attribute
Password and
reply attribute Framed-IP-Address for each user.  You can specify additional
check and reply attributes.  First enter any additional RADIUS check
attributes
you need to track for each user, separated by whitespace.
:

Now enter any additional reply attributes you need to track for each user,
separated by whitespace.
:User-Service Framed-Protocol
NOTICE:  identifier "svc_acct__radius_user_service_flag" will be
truncated to "svc_acct__radius_user_service_f"
NOTICE:  identifier "svc_acct__radius_framed_protocol" will be truncated
to "svc_acct__radius_framed_protoco"
NOTICE:  identifier "svc_acct__radius_framed_protocol_flag" will be
truncated to "svc_acct__radius_framed_protoco"
DBD::Pg::db do failed: ERROR:  CREATE TABLE: attribute
"svc_acct__radius_framed_protoco" duplicated
CREATE error: ERROR:  CREATE TABLE: attribute
"svc_acct__radius_framed_protoco" duplicated

doing statement: CREATE TABLE part_svc (
   svcpart int NOT NULL  ,
   svc varchar(80) NOT NULL  ,
   svcdb varchar(80) NOT NULL  ,
   svc_acct__username varchar(80)   ,
   svc_acct__username_flag char(1)   ,
   svc_acct___password varchar(80)   ,
   svc_acct___password_flag char(1)   ,
   svc_acct__popnum varchar(80)   ,
   svc_acct__popnum_flag char(1)   ,
   svc_acct__uid varchar(80)   ,
   svc_acct__uid_flag char(1)   ,
   svc_acct__gid varchar(80)   ,
   svc_acct__gid_flag char(1)   ,
   svc_acct__finger varchar(80)   ,
   svc_acct__finger_flag char(1)   ,
   svc_acct__dir varchar(80)   ,
   svc_acct__dir_flag char(1)   ,
   svc_acct__shell varchar(80)   ,
   svc_acct__shell_flag char(1)   ,
   svc_acct__quota varchar(80)   ,
   svc_acct__quota_flag char(1)   ,
   svc_acct__slipip varchar(80)   ,
   svc_acct__slipip_flag char(1)   ,
   svc_acct__seconds varchar(80)   ,
   svc_acct__seconds_flag char(1)   ,
   svc_acct__radius_User_Service varchar(80)   ,
   svc_acct__radius_User_Service_flag char(1)   ,
   svc_acct__radius_Framed_Protocol varchar(80)   ,
   svc_acct__radius_Framed_Protocol_flag char(1)   ,
   svc_acct_sm__domsvc varchar(80)   ,
   svc_acct_sm__domsvc_flag char(1)   ,
   svc_acct_sm__domuid varchar(80)   ,
   svc_acct_sm__domuid_flag char(1)   ,
   svc_acct_sm__domuser varchar(80)   ,
   svc_acct_sm__domuser_flag char(1)   ,
   svc_domain__domain varchar(80)   ,
   svc_domain__domain_flag char(1)   ,
   svc_www__recnum varchar(80)   ,
   svc_www__recnum_flag char(1)   ,
   svc_www__usersvc varchar(80)   ,
   svc_www__usersvc_flag char(1)
)
--
If I drop the database and install it (by running fs-setup) without
trying to add RADIUS reply attributes, it works just fine.