view/cust_main.cgi

Wes Weems wweems at fix.net
Fri Jun 1 14:52:34 PDT 2001

Ok,

little history

FBSD 4.2
PG7.1 database
pretty standard layout etc...

Before cvs updating Record.pm I could hit "bill now" on this page, and it
would give me the insecure dependencies, which was fixed by the cvs,
however... now when I hit bill now... it basically does NOTHIGN. Doesnt
change invoice info, or account balance etc. What the hell gives? can somone
give me ANY kinda insight to whats going on?

I've tried everything from pulling necessary files from cvs, to pulling
EVERYTHIGN from cvs for testing purposes... and get teh exact same thing...
somone HAS to have been able to use freeside 1.3...

Wes